Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded 27.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 2nd. During the last seven days, Absolute has traded down 27.1% against the US dollar. Absolute has a market capitalization of $7,577.07 and $62.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Absolute coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Graviex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.76 or 0.00739829 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00029404 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $186.14 or 0.02032287 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00019000 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00175744 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.17 or 0.00154695 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008040 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 50.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002306 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
Absolute Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,454,448 coins and its circulating supply is 12,921,832 coins. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.