Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. One Zilliqa token can now be bought for $0.0181 or 0.00000160 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Bithumb, Bitbns and DragonEX. Zilliqa has a market cap of $190.99 million and $14.35 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Zilliqa has traded down 7.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008801 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.28 or 0.00266296 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.61 or 0.00093288 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00034914 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $159.78 or 0.01405349 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.14 or 0.00150784 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
Zilliqa can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, Upbit, OTCBTC, Ethfinex, Coinhub, UEX, Hotbit, BitMart, OKEx, WazirX, Gate.io, GOPAX, Bitbns, Kucoin, Tokenomy, BiteBTC, Radar Relay, DragonEX, Kyber Network, FCoin, BitForex, Bithumb, HitBTC, Coinone, DDEX, Korbit, Huobi, OOOBTC, Koinex, AirSwap, DEx.top and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.