Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 18th. Qredit has a total market capitalization of $205,199.22 and approximately $1,549.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qredit coin can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly. In the last seven days, Qredit has traded 13.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Hive (HIVE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001344 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 30.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003597 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002110 BTC.
- 8X8 PROTOCOL (EXE) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Qredit Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 670,472,650 coins. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.